2022 NATIONAL PHILANTHROPY DAY®
Celebrates Community Champions!
We are back – in person – for the 2022 National Philanthropy Day! It has been a couple of years since we have physically celebrated and we are looking forward to welcoming each of you. Like many of our members, AFP-HR has been carried by the strength of our supporters – you! And what better way to continue what we’ve started than to honor Community Champions - those who help your mission go forth through giving of their time-talent-treasure-testimony.
Please take a moment to think about those who truly are helping to “Change the World with a Giving Heart”. Your recognition of someone, or even your own organization, shows that you honor special individuals/groups who make a difference and go the distance to make Hampton Roads all that it can be.
The Rules/Process are simple:
- Nominator must be an AFP-HR member in good standing
- Complete an online submission - make sure the name of your Community Champion is submitted exactly as you would like it to appear in print
- Make an equity payment* at the time of your submission to confirm your Community Champion nomination
*Equity Payment: We are interested in your organization’s champions being recognized more than anything else – this structure is pay what you can with a recommended contribution of $100.
Deadline for submission: October 1, 2022
In exchange, AFP-HR Community Champions and their nominators will receive:
- Recognition from the stage and in award ceremony slideshow
- Listed in 2022 NPD Program Book Community Champions page
- Recognition in Community Champions post on AFP-HR’s Facebook page
Click Here to submit your Community Champion 2022
Thank you so much for thinking of ways to enhance our benefit to the community and honor those that support you throughout the year. Let’s make this year’s Community Champions the biggest ever!
Please click on the following links for more information and to register: