AFP-Hampton Roads is seeking strong candidates to join our board. If you have enjoyed serving on a committee and attending luncheons, we encourage you to take the next step and join the board. The time is here – it’s board nomination season. Here’s a few things you need to know:
- Each nominee must be an AFP member in good standing (i.e. your membership is current);
- You agree to follow the Board Roles & Responsibilities (see attached);
- You are currently serving on a committee (if you are not on a committee and are interested in board service – get involved today!);
- You are willing to help make our chapter even better.
- As with any volunteer opportunity, you'll need to dedicate time and effort.
- For AFP-HR Bylaws click here
Board service at AFP Hampton Roads offers many leadership opportunities that will help you grow professionally and personally.
Download the 2023 Board Nomination Form
and submit to Kate Wilson
by September 2, 2022
. The slate of directors and officers will be presented at our October Annual Meeting on October 18, 2022.
For questions contact Kate Wilson
, Immediate Past President and Nominating Chair