2020 has been an unprecedented year. To help honor individuals, groups, organizations, and businesses who are stepping up to support our community (general ongoing support or related to COVID-19), we will be taking the month of November to recognize those who are making a difference.
Do you know a business, individual, or service organization that is making a difference in our community? Help us by recognizing these outstanding community members in November.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Submissions can be made via this form.
- Any individual, group, business, or organization can be recognized - can be for general ongoing good work in our community or for COVID-19 response.
- Submissions will be reviewed by the National Philanthropy Day Awards and Selection Committee before being recognized
- Those recognized this November are eligible for 2021 NPD awards and beyond
- We aim to recognize at least 30 individuals, groups, businesses or organizations in November. Recognition will be done via social media, the AFP website, and through a special video presentation in mid-November.
AFP Colorado Chapter embraces diversity every year with National Philanthropy Day nominations
The Association of Fundraising Professionals Colorado Chapter defines diversity as the seeking and achievement of a broad representation of experiences, perspectives, opinions, and cultures within philanthropy. The National Philanthropy Day Steering Committee encourages nominations from all individuals, groups, and organizations representing all regions of Colorado. We believe that inclusiveness is an essential source of strength and vitality.