Nominations for 2018 are now OPEN and due July 16, 2018
The Association of Fundraising Professionals Colorado Chapter defines diversity as the seeking and achievement of a broad representation of experiences, perspectives, opinions, and cultures within philanthropy. The National Philanthropy Day Steering Committee encourages nominations from all individuals, groups, and organizations representing all regions of Colorado. We believe that inclusiveness is an essential source of strength and vitality.
Please read all of the information and instructions before writing your nomination.
Each nomination must include:
- Completed nomination form (see below link for form in Word and pdf)
- Two page nomination narrative (list and answer three questions noted below)
- Two letters of support (two letters only, no additional letters will be accepted)
All nominations must be complete when submitted.
Complete nominations must be submitted via email.
Nomination Form -- Word or pdf
Complete Nomination Instructions
Mark Your Calendar:
May 18: The Power of Donor Recognition: How National Philanthropy Day Honors Enhanced Our Fundraising Efforts
1. What are the nominee's specific achievements?
2. What impact has the nominee had on the community through financial contributions and/or volunteerism?
3. What leadership qualities does the nominee possess that promote philanthropy and/or volunteerism?
Every nomination is unique, these examples are provided to show you successful nominations. Please tailor your nomination to your nominee and award category.
Outstanding Foundation: Community Foundation of Northern Colorado
Outstanding Small Business: Bachus & Schanker, LLC
Outstanding Professional Fundraiser: Jan Weimer