President's Message

Hello!

I am thrilled to use this space every month to share with you what AFP has meant to our members- from those who have just joined to ones who have been with the chapter 20+ years.

This month the spotlight is on Michelle DiMuro, CFRE who is currently the Executive Director of Veteran’s Heritage Project and a past President of our chapter.

michelledimuro.jpg
"AFP has been a great resource to me for 20 years! While the luncheons, local and national conferences, and website resources have provided extensive education and information to help me grow my career, I think the biggest impact comes from the confidence you gain as an ACTIVE member. Volunteering with your peers in chapter activities allows you to build relationships with people who "get it" - an invaluable resource that nurtures professional development. I know the confidence I gained from my experiences, and the support and encouragement from my network, helped me to take on new challenges that 20 years ago I probably wouldn't have considered."

I hope to see you at our Membership Mixer on February 26 at Camp Social and please continue to check your email and social media for information on our great upcoming programs!

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions, comments or suggestions you may have.

Sincerely,

Liz Kaplan
President, AFP Greater Arizona Chapter
ekaplan@tgen.org
602-463-1240

thumbnail image

Liz Kaplan
President, AFP Greater Arizona Chapter