NATIONAL PHILANTHROPY DAY
Leadership Awards Celebration
Tuesday, NOVEMBER 17, 2020
On Tuesday, November 17th, the 36th annual National Philanthropy Day Celebration will prioritize the health and well-being of our attendees by being virtual and streaming a very special celebration. Your 2020 NPD committee is excited to share with you some new ways that we are making this year’s celebration more accessible and relevant for our non-profit community!
- There will be greater exposure and recognition for our honorees and sponsors!
- Spirit of Philanthropy honors will be much more affordable and accessible to non-profits wishing to recognize supporters in a special way!
- Pricing tiers ranging from free to having the opportunity to host a watch party and get some extra VIP perks – this year’s event will be accessible to all!
The nomination deadline for a Leadership Award is July 20th! Please submit your nominations via the links below.
We will update this page as more details about the event develop.
Award nominations are now being accepted for the AFP Greater Arizona 36th Annual Celebration of Philanthropy, November 17, 2020!
You have two fantastic ways to recognize that exceptional supporter who goes beyond the call for your organization, or show a member of your development team that he/she deserves to be recognized for his or her passion and dedication! Nominate them for a Philanthropy Leadership Award or honor a loyal supporter with a Spirit of Philanthropy Award!
The Leadership Awards give us all an opportunity to pay tribute to one special person or entity, in one of five categories, who has demonstrated exceptional financial support and/or leadership in advancing our nonprofits and the communities they serve.
Leadership Award Nominations are being accepted in the following categories:
• Outstanding Philanthropist
• Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
• Outstanding Corporation/Foundation
• Outstanding Fundraising Executive
• Outstanding Youth/Student
Click the category above to fill out and submit your nomination! Please email any secondary documents or letters to email@example.com.
||IN KIND Sponsor