CURRENT JOB POSTINGS – FULL DESCRIPTIONS
Date Posted: Feb. 11, 2021
*Flexible Schedule *Potential to work Remotely*
*Join our Dynamic and forward-thinking team*
Are you a professional with grant writing experience and passion to a make lasting impact on the lives of others? Are you motivated by meeting deadlines and tangible outcomes? If you answered YES to these questions, then becoming a Grant Writer at LifeScape is the career for you!
The Grant Writer position within the LifeScape Foundation is responsible for executing research, writing and coordinating the grant application process, and managing proposals. In addition to those responsibilities the Grant Writer position will work closely with the Director of Major Gifts, administration, and staff to develop grant requests to local, state, and federal foundations and individual sources.
Other challenging, yet exciting tasks that can be expected for this position include but, are not limited to the following:
- Develop and manage a tracking plan to coordinate grant application processes to ensure timely submission of all required materials
- Develop an annual grants strategy based on fundraising priorities and implement accordingly
- Complete research, collecting data, and writing of each grant
- Work with internal department managers to compile financials, narrative and data to support grant applications
- Coordinate and follow-up on the status of submitted proposals and provide monthly reports
- Create, cultivate, and steward relationships with key staff members of foundations, government agencies, and corporations
- Comply with all grant reporting as required by the funding entity
* Did you know LifeScape is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program? *
* If you become a LifeScape employee, you may be eligible for student loan forgiveness *
Note: Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principle job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
LifeScape is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
Bachelor’s degree required in English, Communications, or similar is required (Master’s degree preferred). Grant Professional Certification and a member of the Grant Professional Association preferred. Minimum of four years of professional experience in research and grant writing required; nonprofit experience a plus. Knowledge of community support providers, education, and healthcare systems preferred.
Position is 30 hours/week (exempt) which is full time. The hourly range of this position is $27.30/hr to $31.40/hr, depending on prior experience.