||WSRE (Pensacola State College)
Campus/Department: Pensacola, WSRE-TV (PBS for the Gulf Coast)
Duties: The Database Coordinator position is a professional/managerial position. The Database Coordinator will perform highly advanced and complex donor, sponsor, and volunteer database management tasks to support the maintenance and growth of the WSRE Development Department. The successful candidate will oversee the technical and strategic activities of the station's donor/sponsor database; coordinate relationships with new members, established donors, and other gifting sources to enhance departmental revenues; monitor and review data entered for the processing and posting of all revenue-generating sources; assist in the recruitment, management, and supervision of volunteers for pledge drives, membership outreach opportunities, special events, and general station tasks; manage modules within the databases and assist staff in appropriate reporting; and assist with revenue enhancement projects and strategies through reporting and proactive evaluations. Additionally, the Database Coordinator will be required to travel to special event assignments, including overnight travel, and work evenings and weekends during heavy fundraising activities. This position reports to the Manager, Donor Services, WSRE. This is a grant-funded position.
Minimum Qualifications: Graduation from an accredited institution with a bachelor’s degree in systems administration or accounting and one year related experience in database processing systems OR graduation from high school or GED and five years’ experience in accounts receivable, customer account management or membership donor database processing/management. Successful results of a criminal background check are required.
Pursuant to College policy, it is an employment eligibility requirement for an applicant to meet the requirements of § 435.04(2), Florida Statutes, related to background investigations. Any person failing to meet the requirements of the statute will be deemed not qualified to hold employment in this position. A Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) approved background check will be conducted on every successful candidate as a condition of employment, and any person who fails to disclose any adverse information contained in the background investigation at the time of submitting the employment application will be disqualified from employment.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Prefer college-level accounting coursework, high skill level utilizing computerized database systems and data entry; excellent customer service skills; extensive experience with MS Office programs with proficiency in Excel and Word; professional level of writing, presentation, and communication skills; understanding of and commitment to public media; and experience with Allegiance software.
||Distinguished Gifts Manager
||Children's Home Society
||Do you have what it takes to reshape the future for children? Do you believe in empowering children and families to realize their full potential? Are you ready for a meaningful career that impact lives for generations? Then Children's Home Society of Florida is for you!
As a Distinguished Gifts Manager you will manage the efforts to increase revenue generation with a dedicated focus on major gifts as well as building a donor-centric culture to make a lasting positive difference in the lives we touch within our own communities. Overall, the Distinguished Gifts Manager contributes to the CHS high performance culture by exhibiting our values and providing quality results that keep CHS as the premier provider of child, family and behavioral health support services.
WHY JOIN CHS?
- Uplifting mission-driven work culture
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Great benefits package, including generous paid time off and holidays
- CHS truly cares for our clients and community. We live our mission every day.
- Identify, cultivate and advance prospective donors to secure major gifts through donor relations, giving campaigns, corporate support, and foundations.
- Build relationships with volunteers, board members, corporate representatives, foundations and current and prospective donors.
- Secure a minimum of $350,000 annually through individual contributions
- Hold a minimum of 150 face-to-face visits with gift prospects.
- Direct the stewardship of major gift donors.
- Contribute to an engaging, positive work environment.
- Participate actively in departmental meetings, training and education, as well as the quality management process.
- Comply with CHS policies, procedures, code of conduct, contracts and other legal obligations.
- Assist with training other team members and providing back up when necessary.
- Pick up projects on the fly; perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Demonstrate the CHS Common Bond Values in the performance of all job duties
- Fundraising including but not limited to major gifts, planned giving, donor cultivation, special events, and corporate giving
- Relationship building, interpersonal, individual and group motivation
- Planning, project management, organization and time management
- Build and cultivate relationships and networks, inside and outside the organization
- Take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Philanthropy or related degree from an accredited university
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Three years of proven experience in fundraising , specifically with individual donors.
Apply for the Distinguished Gifts Manager position here.
A Non-profit Organization in Pensacola is searching for an experienced Advocacy/Outreach Coordinator to lead and develop advocacy activities for people with disabilities in the four county areas of Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa and Walton Counties. This position will be the face of the organization and will need to be an excellent representative.
- Assist people with disabilities in both system and individual advocacy issues covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and provide Peer Counseling to consumers.
- The incumbent develops strategies and alliances with State and Federal elected officials, city/county government agencies and others to promote all titles of the ADA. This position requires considerable judgment, and independent decision-making.
- The incumbent will survey buildings, parking spaces, offices and any other structure using the ADA and Florida Building Codes.
- Meet with consumers and establish goals and objectives to live independently.
- Must be able to provide own transportation and travel extensively, with or without accommodation to perform essential functions, throughout Northwest Florida.
- Promote and inform the organization’s five core services: individual and systems advocacy; information and referral; independent living skills training; peer counseling; and transition services.
- Reliable transportation
- Knowledgeable with ADA and Florida laws
- Needs to work independently
- Needs to be a great communicator and able to be able to educate the community regarding their services and about people with disabilities
- Must be able to pass Level II background screening
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an Independent Living (IL)-related field is required
- Master’s Degree in related field is preferred.
- 5 years of experience within the Independent Living movement or a Master’s Degree in related field is desired.
Benefits and Pay:
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Should you be interested, please submit your resume to: Joshua Buenviaje, HR Specialist, email@example.com.
||Investor Relations Manager
LandrumHR is working with a non-profit organization located in Niceville which was created to promote economic growth and diversification. Our client is seeking a full-time Investor Relations Manager to join their team. This position will work with current and prospective sponsors to build the organization’s program.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions to help develop an investor development program including information needed to create specific program, quarterly, and year end reports as well as monitoring program effectiveness and budget.
- Coordinating and providing support for Client’s board meetings. Tasks include sending meeting invites/track responses, printing/assembly of materials, taking minutes, booking room, ordering food and setting up/tearing down room (name tags, table tents, projector, easels/stands/markers, refreshments)
- Brainstorming the creation of sponsorship opportunities to support board functions
- Producing customized investor reports, conducting research and pull information needed for reports to demonstrate value has provided investor, drafting communications to send to investors; and developing year in review report at year end.
- Conducting research and pulling contact information to help develop a prospect list for new investors
- Tracking investor/prospect contact information using customer relations software and Outlook
- Developing and coordinating events (e.g. industry breakfasts/luncheons, regional updates) to efficiently recruit new investors
- Brainstorming on how to leverage events put on by other organizations to capitalize on investment opportunities and engage attendees to discuss potential investment now or in the future
- Being responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal staff and external executives to set and coordinate appointments and meetings with investors and prospects
- Communicating clearly and professionally with past, current and potentially new investors.
- Building positive relationships
- Working closely with accounting on invoices and payments
- Working with marketing to create collateral materials, presentations and proposals to support retention, recruitment and relationship management efforts
- Providing a professional company image through phone and in-person interaction
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in board member relations
- Experience in conducting corporate research
- Understanding of fundraising/investor relations strategy
- Prior involvement with economic development, government or not-for-profit organization
- Experience with Salesforce, iContact, SurveyMonkey, Doodle
Should you be interested, please submit your resume to: Wendi Fairchild, Professional Placement Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.