||Manager, Donor Services, WSRE
||WSRE-TV (PBS for the Gulf Coast)
Department: WSRE-TV (PBS for the Gulf Coast)
Minimum Qualifications: Graduation from an accredited institution with a bachelor’s degree and two years’ experience in an organization in the area of membership/donor research, acquisition retention, and/or donor management. Six years of experience in membership/donor research, acquisition, retention, and management may substitute for required degree/experience requirement. Successful results of a criminal background check are required.
Pursuant to College policy, it is an employment eligibility requirement for an applicant to meet the requirements of § 435.04(2), Florida Statutes, related to background investigations. Any person failing to meet the requirements of the statute will be deemed not qualified to hold employment in this position. A Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) approved background check will be conducted on every successful candidate as a condition of employment, and any person who fails to disclose any adverse information contained in the background investigation at the time of submitting the employment application will be disqualified from employment.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Prefer experience with donor relationship interactions, donor centric software and databases, demonstrated experience working with volunteers, a keen understanding and working knowledge of marketing and communications strategies, and public media organization experience.
SUPPLEMENTAL MATERIALS: Applicants are required to submit a cover letter, resume, and unofficial transcripts to supplement the online application. If veteran’s preference is claimed, a copy of the DD-214 must be submitted. The supplemental materials must be uploaded and assigned to the online application. If you have any questions contact Tanesha McCreary at email@example.com.
Duties: The Manager, Donor Services position is a full-time professional/managerial position. The Manager, Donor Services will manage WSRE's membership activities including donor solicitation, program acquisition, on air membership drives, direct mail, telemarketing, digital fundraising, community membership outreach programs, donor database systems, develop and execute successful annual giving and sustainer giving programs, develop digital strategies for membership attainment and retention, recruit and train volunteers to assist with membership drives, and supervise departmental staff. Additional duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, selecting and scheduling talent for live pledge programming, enlisting volunteers to answer pledge calls during membership drives, interacting with donors, supporting major donor and capital campaign activities, members, and volunteers on a regular basis, and the recruitment of volunteers for other station activities. The Manager, Donor Services may be required to work irregular hours during pledge periods and special event campaigns. This position reports to the Director, Development and Community Engagement, WSRE.
Salary: $32,500.00 - $38,000.00 (Depending on the qualifications, the salary is negotiable.)
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled – Review of applications will begin July 9, 2019. To receive full consideration, the online application and supplemental application materials must be received by July 8, 2019.
Non-Discrimination Policy Statement: Pensacola State College does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, color, gender/sex, age, religion, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information in its educational programs, activities, or employment. For inquiries regarding Title IX and the College’s nondiscrimination policies, contact the Executive Director of Institutional Diversity and Student Conduct at (850) 484-1759, Pensacola State College, 1000 College Blvd., Pensacola, Florida 32504.
Applications, prospective employee information and benefits can be found on the Employment Page.
||Health and Hope Clinic
The Health and Hope Clinic (HHC) seeks a motivated, energetic person for the position of Executive Director. HHC is a non-profit organization that provides free Gospel centered healthcare to the uninsured and underserved in Escambia County, FL. This position is responsible for the successful operation of the clinic with a heavy emphasis on fundraising, community partnerships and team leadership. Annual compensation range is $55,000-$60,000, commensurate with experience.
Fund Raising/Resource Development:
- Annual operating budget of $255,000 and $1.8M of in-kind inventory.
- Develop relationships/partnerships in the community and with healthcare leaders to establish strategic alliances for future programs and funding and to coordinate health and wellness opportunities/events.
- Cultivate new donors and maintain affiliations with approximately 110 donors.
- Prepare and submit requests for funding to local governments, churches, and civic organizations. Make presentations as appropriate. Identify funding and/or grant opportunities through private foundations, corporations and individuals, and ensure the submission of requests for funding where appropriate.
- Coordinate fundraising events.
- Oversee the operations of the clinic to ensure all aspects of patient care are administered efficiently and effectively.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Clinic Director and Clinic Manager.
- With the help of the Clinic Director and Clinic Manager, provide direction and leadership to 89 volunteer medical providers and over 152 general volunteers.
Fiscal Management Oversight
- Budget development, spending decisions, promote fiscal transparency and integrity.
- Assess public relations needs of the agency and develop appropriate action plan.
- Oversee the development of an agency newsletter, dynamic website and social media campaign.
Information management oversight
Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance
Liaison to the Board of Directors
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Previous experience in non-profit administration, fundraising and human services highly recommended.
- Must demonstrate a growing relationship with Jesus Christ; articulate an understanding of Gospel centered health care; hold to orthodox Christian beliefs.
Please send all resumes and inquiries to Anna Causey, Board Vice Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Non-profit Organization in Pensacola is searching for an experienced Advocacy/Outreach Coordinator to lead and develop advocacy activities for people with disabilities in the four county areas of Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa and Walton Counties. This position will be the face of the organization and will need to be an excellent representative.
- Assist people with disabilities in both system and individual advocacy issues covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and provide Peer Counseling to consumers.
- The incumbent develops strategies and alliances with State and Federal elected officials, city/county government agencies and others to promote all titles of the ADA. This position requires considerable judgment, and independent decision-making.
- The incumbent will survey buildings, parking spaces, offices and any other structure using the ADA and Florida Building Codes.
- Meet with consumers and establish goals and objectives to live independently.
- Must be able to provide own transportation and travel extensively, with or without accommodation to perform essential functions, throughout Northwest Florida.
- Promote and inform the organization’s five core services: individual and systems advocacy; information and referral; independent living skills training; peer counseling; and transition services.
- Reliable transportation
- Knowledgeable with ADA and Florida laws
- Needs to work independently
- Needs to be a great communicator and able to be able to educate the community regarding their services and about people with disabilities
- Must be able to pass Level II background screening
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an Independent Living (IL)-related field is required
- Master’s Degree in related field is preferred.
- 5 years of experience within the Independent Living movement or a Master’s Degree in related field is desired.
Benefits and Pay:
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Should you be interested, please submit your resume to: Joshua Buenviaje, HR Specialist, email@example.com.
||Investor Relations Manager
LandrumHR is working with a non-profit organization located in Niceville which was created to promote economic growth and diversification. Our client is seeking a full-time Investor Relations Manager to join their team. This position will work with current and prospective sponsors to build the organization’s program.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions to help develop an investor development program including information needed to create specific program, quarterly, and year end reports as well as monitoring program effectiveness and budget.
- Coordinating and providing support for Client’s board meetings. Tasks include sending meeting invites/track responses, printing/assembly of materials, taking minutes, booking room, ordering food and setting up/tearing down room (name tags, table tents, projector, easels/stands/markers, refreshments)
- Brainstorming the creation of sponsorship opportunities to support board functions
- Producing customized investor reports, conducting research and pull information needed for reports to demonstrate value has provided investor, drafting communications to send to investors; and developing year in review report at year end.
- Conducting research and pulling contact information to help develop a prospect list for new investors
- Tracking investor/prospect contact information using customer relations software and Outlook
- Developing and coordinating events (e.g. industry breakfasts/luncheons, regional updates) to efficiently recruit new investors
- Brainstorming on how to leverage events put on by other organizations to capitalize on investment opportunities and engage attendees to discuss potential investment now or in the future
- Being responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal staff and external executives to set and coordinate appointments and meetings with investors and prospects
- Communicating clearly and professionally with past, current and potentially new investors.
- Building positive relationships
- Working closely with accounting on invoices and payments
- Working with marketing to create collateral materials, presentations and proposals to support retention, recruitment and relationship management efforts
- Providing a professional company image through phone and in-person interaction
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in board member relations
- Experience in conducting corporate research
- Understanding of fundraising/investor relations strategy
- Prior involvement with economic development, government or not-for-profit organization
- Experience with Salesforce, iContact, SurveyMonkey, Doodle
Should you be interested, please submit your resume to: Wendi Fairchild, Professional Placement Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.