Save the Date! This year's National Philanthropy Day Luncheon is scheduled for Monday, November 14, 2022.
Thank you for your interest in submitting a 2022 National Philanthropy Day nomination! Please review the information and guidelines below. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Information and Guidelines
- You may submit ONE nomination per category.
- The nominating organization must be an active AFP member or must have an active member on its team.
- Organizations that are co-nominating should submit one combined application. Only ONE Nominator and TWO Co-Nominators allowed per application. No exceptions.
- Nominations are due by July 8, 2022. There will be no extensions.
- Discretionary points are awarded for outstanding work beyond the defined criteria.
- To ensure a fair and non-bias evaluation process. All nominations will be sent to the AFP Central Florida Chapter for scoring.
- Please note, once you begin the application you cannot save and resume later.
Click here for a link to the application: https://www.cognitoforms.com/NationalPhilanthropyDay1/AFPFirstCoastsNationalPhilanthropyDay2022NominationForm