Veterans in the Profession
Now accepting nominations for the Be Haas Award!
This will be awarded to an individual who exemplifies the legacy of Be Haas -- a passion for Greater Atlanta, dedication to the fundraising profession, and exemplary service to the community.
To be considered for the Be Haas Award, nominees must:
- Have completed 10+ years of relevant professional experience
- Be retired or entering retirement soon from the fundraising profession in the Greater Atlanta area
- Have actively participated in, engaged with, or otherwise supported AFP Greater Atlanta
- Have been active in and demonstrated passion for serving the Greater Atlanta community
- Current residency or organization headquarters/employment region must be in Greater
- Full-time employment by an organization is not a requirement for Consultants are eligible nominees
- Note that posthumous awards may be considered for individuals alive at the time of
Ineligible nominations include:
- Those submitted by or nominating current members of the AFP Greater Atlanta VIP Committee
- Past Be Haas Award winners
- Late submissions and nominations that do not address all of the stated criteria
Guidelines for Submitting Nominations
- All nominations MUST be submitted using this form and sent via email by August 12, 2022. When the form is complete, please attach your nominating form and required document(s) to email@example.com. No late submissions will be accepted.
- All nominations MUST address all of the criteria listed for the Be Haas Award and include an updated resume/CV and headshot. Narratives should contain complete, clear, compelling, and concise Nominations will be judged on the responses to the criteria. You may include a LinkedIn profile in lieu of a resume if needed. Our selection committee may reach out to the nominator or nominee for more details.
- Nominations from previous years are not kept on file for reconsideration. Please re-submit using the guidelines above if you'd like for a past nominee to be considered again in 2022.