Indiana Philanthropy Awards Celebration
Thursday, November 15, 2018
11:15 a.m. - Networking Reception
12 Noon - Luncheon & Awards Presentation
Indiana Philanthropy Awards Categories we will recognize include:
- Lifetime Achievement: An individual or family who has demonstrated a record of exceptional service as a donor or volunteer and has left a remarkable legacy through their philanthropy.
- Outstanding Philanthropist: An individual or family whose generosity has positively impacted the community and/or encouraged and inspired others to take philanthropic leadership roles.
- Outstanding Fundraising Professional: An individual who practices the fundraising profession in an exemplary manner and is an inspiration to others.
- Must be an AFP member for a minimum of 12 months prior to date of application. To confirm membership status, email Sara Nash, AFP-IC Chapter Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser: An individual or family that successfully coordinated and motivated groups of volunteers for fundraising projects that have had significant impact on a charitable organization(s).
- Outstanding Foundation: A community, private, or corporate foundation that has demonstrated substantial impact.
- Outstanding Philanthropy Group: Giving circles; donor affinity, alumni or community groups; civic or social service organizations; and similar entities that have promoted philanthropy or volunteerism within an organization or community.
- Outstanding Youth Achievement: An individual or group through age 22 who participated in direct financial support, development of charitable programs, volunteerism and/or philanthropic leadership.
- Outstanding Corporation: A business with more than 100 employees and/or annual revenue greater than $5 million that has practiced impactful corporate giving and/or motivated philanthropic support, leadership, and volunteerism among its employees.
Potato Leek Soup
Bread & Butter
Entree: Salad of Herb Grilled Julienned Chicken, Candied Pecans, D'Anjou Pears, Shaved Parmesan, Mixed Greens in a Radicchio Cup, Maple Balsamic
Vinaigrette Autumn Salad of Wild Rice with Charred Green Beans and Roasted Butternut Squash
Honey Cheese Straw
Dessert: German Apple Cheesecake, Berry Pound Cake, and Cookies & Cream Parfaits
Water, Coffee, & Tea
Click here to see the list of past recipients.