Salary Range: $62,000 - $67,000
We're searching for an experienced fundraiser to join our team as our new full-time Development Director. In this essential position, you will lead all Kennett Area Community Service’s (KACS) fundraising efforts, including individual gifts, major gifts, private and public grants, corporate donations, special events, and earned revenue.
This is a rare opportunity to help attract the resources necessary for the largest social services organization of its kind in southern Chester County, to take an innovative, nonprofit organization to the next level.
Salary and Benefits
- Lead the effort to identify all possible sources of funding for KACS.
- Partner with the Executive Director and the Board of Directors on the creation and implementation of a comprehensive multi-channel annual fundraising plan.
- Lead donor prospect research and cultivate a portfolio of priority donor relationships.
- Meet prospective donors and supporters on a continual basis to establish effective communications with them.
- Refine and grow an Annual Giving program including identification, cultivation and solicitation of major gifts.
- Coordinate an effective program for recognition, involvement, and stewardship of donors.
- Retain and secure new corporate partners for KACS.
- Spearhead online and in-person fundraisers and special events.
- Make public appearances/accept speaking engagements to share information about KACS with potential donors, sponsors and funders.
- 3-5 years of nonprofit fundraising experience.
The salary range for this position is $62,000 to $67,000 per year depending on experience. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, $10,000 life insurance plan, and a retirement plan that KACS matches up to 3%, along with a partial cell phone reimbursement and 16 days of paid vacation.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume, cover letter, 3 references and a diversity statement. Please email these materials directly to Leah Reynolds, Executive Director, leah@KACSImpact.org. No calls, please.
The desired start date for this position is ASAP.