The AFP - Arkansas Chapter promotes the professional development and career advancement of its members through educational programming and by offering a network of professional resources that can help members generate philanthropic support for their organizations.
We recognize that financial restraints can limit educational opportunities for our members. We are proud to help offset the cost through our scholarships.
We currently offer the following:
- Chamberlain Scholarship (covers registration and $850 in travel expenses to the AFP International Conference).
- CFRE Exam Scholarship ($700) deadline: 60 calendar days before desired CFRE exam date. Open to AFP members only
- Young Professional Membership Scholarship: must meet criteria for AFP Young Professional membership (see form).
- Small Organization Membership Scholarship: must meet criteria for AFP Small Organization membership (see form).
- Professional Membership Scholarship: new members only.
- “Transitional” Membership Scholarship: this scholarship is for renewal memberships to help with job transitions within the first year of changing jobs.
- Diversity Membership Scholarship: this scholarship is for the professional development of members & non-members who are
themselves members of a diverse community, or are employed by grassroots organizations that primarily serve diverse populations.
Click Here for Scholarship Application. Please submit all scholarship applications to Kerina Goucher, AFP Chapter Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
and include AFP Scholarship in subject line. If you have any questions regarding scholarships please contact Chris Shenep, AFP Education Co-Chair & Scholarship Chair
, at email@example.com
Deadline is September 30, 2019 for applications. Some scholarships maybe awarded prior to this date depending on the need. All Scholarship recipients will be announced at National Philanthropy Day on November 21, 2019