2022 Call for AFP Speaker Proposals
Do you have something to share or a unique story to tell? Can fellow AFP Central PA members learn from your experiences or your expertise? Would you like to connect with fellow fundraisers and deepen your engagement with AFP Central PA? If your answer is YES, please submit a proposal to lead in 2022!
We’re looking for:
- Seasoned and new fundraisers – we can learn from your years of experience or we can learn from your fresh perspective.
- Experienced and non-experienced presenters – wow us with your well-tuned presentation skills or dazzle us with your first time on stage.
- A diverse group of AFP members, in all senses of the word – we want to hear your story from your unique perspective.
- Nonprofit partners – team up with nonprofit practitioners to share real experiences with our membership.
Hot Topics Include:
- Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Fundraising best-practices
- Board management and fundraising
- Data-driven fundraising
- Ethics, accountability and public policy
- Mid-level donor strategy
- Major gift strategy
- Planned Giving
- Fundraising management
- Marketing, Communications, and Messaging
- Digital fundraising trends
AFP Central PA is accepting proposals for the 2022 calendar year NOW.
Due to COVID-19-related uncertainty, we ask that presenters be prepared to conduct their sessions in person or virtually.
To serve both budding young professionals and seasoned experts, we are interested in hosting interactive sessions or panels on current trends in philanthropy or case studies, analyses of giving, donor relations and stewardship, corporate and foundation giving, or other related topics in the fundraising field. Click here to read our guidelines.