Safe Berks - Donor Relations Administrator
September 17, 2020
The primary focus of this position is to assist and provide administrative support to the Development Department Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm / (potentially some weekends & evenings).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (includes but is not limited to the following):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or physical or other abilities required.
- Effectively and consistently manages Donor Snap program.
- Accurately enters donations and processes/mails Thank You Letters to donors in a timely basis.
- Maintain positive relations with donors.
- Receive donation phone calls and keep Wish List up to date
- Handles assigned duties related to Peace Trust and Special Events.
- Takes accurate and timely meeting minutes for both the Facility and Staff Meetings.
- Provides lunch coverage of the reception desk (Mon-Fri 30-minute break).
- Maintains volunteer files and tracks volunteer hours
- Represents Safe Berks in the Community at various events throughout the year
- Must be flexible and available evenings and weekends for events
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain effective interactions with victims and their children
- Willingness to pitch in; be a team player
- Bachelor’s degree and three (3) to five (5) years’ related administrative experience.
Click here to Apply
- Requires current FBI, Criminal Background and Child Abuse clearances.
- Successful completion of Safe Berks Advocate Training