All meetings are held at the River Club at the top of the Wells Fargo building in downtown Jacksonville. The meetings are on the 35th floor and free parking is provided. The meetings start at 8:30am with breakfast and the program speaker starts at 9am. The meetings will end by 10am.
Sign up for the e-newsletter to learn more about our upcoming events.
Thank you to our 2018 program sponsor!
The AFP First Coast Chapter is offering a discounted price for the program meetings in 2018 when you purchase our bundle package of 8 meetings. There are 8 program meetings for 2018 and the cost to attend each meeting will be $30 for members and $45 for non-members. Buying each separately would cost AFP members $240 and non-members $360. AFP members can register for just $200 for the 8 monthly meetings, a savings of $40. Non-members can register for just $320, a savings of $40.
This package will reserve your spot at each monthly breakfast program meeting which we host on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at The River Club from 8:00am to 10:00am (Valid only in 2018 for the program meetings during the month of January, February, March, May, July, August, September, and October. (Not valid for the April seminar and the December Holiday Social). ***EARLY BIRD SPECIAL – If you purchase before December 31st, you will receive an additional 10% off your package ($180 or $22.50 per meeting)
AFP Member Program Meeting Discount Package AFTER December 31st - $200 (Non-Members $320)
Overview of Discount Package:
- Reserves your spot at each breakfast program meeting in 2018.
- Prepaids are non-transferrable to other individuals.
- Package only valid for meetings in 2018.
- If you don’t attend, your RSVP can’t be carried over into 2019.
- Package not valid for the April seminar or the December Holiday Social.
- Must receive full $200 payment (or $320 for non-members) prior to January program.
- Bundle members MUST RSVP before each program meeting to confirm your attendance.
If you are interested in purchasing this program meeting discount package, please use the payment button below or contact Lisa Maldonado at 904-798-4166 (firstname.lastname@example.org)