As part of AFP Ottawa’s continued commitment to its members to provide value-added services,
the following Memorandum outlines the commitment required from both Mentors and Protégés
as part of our Mentorship program.
Here are the expectations of the mentoring relationship:
- Commit to the match for a minimum of six months and up to one year
- Try and meet at least once per month – either in person or via telephone
- Be respectful of each other’s time
- Identify together areas of focus to work on to achieve personal growth in the fundraising profession
- Help the AFP Mentorship Committee support the program by completing an evaluation form at the end of the match term.
For more information, read the full Memorandum of Commitment here
or contact the Mentorship Committee at email@example.com