Did you know that the Mentorship Program is an excellent opportunity for mentees and mentors to further develop key skills and build important relationships? Feedback received from previous Mentees tells us that the need for mentorship in our field is essential. Every year we hear that both Mentors and Mentees have recognized the great value of the Mentorship Program and have realized many positive benefits through the process.
This relationship focused program runs from March through to January each year with a 1 – 2 hour time commitment per month. Program details are available in the Mentorship Handbook. Whether you are a newcomer to fundraising or a seasoned development professional, the AFP Vancouver Island Mentorship Program Committee would love to hear from you.
March 2023 Applications:
APPLY TO BE A MENTOR
APPLY TO BE A MENTEE
Eligible participants: Mentor:
- A senior professional with a minimum of six years of fundraising experience.
- A member in good standing with the AFP Vancouver Island Chapter.
New Fundraising Professional Mentor:
- A fundraising professional with three years or less experience.
- A member in good standing with the AFP Vancouver Island Chapter
New Fundraising Professional Mentee:
- A fundraising professional with a minimum of three years of fundraising experience
- A member in good standing with the AFP Vancouver Island Chapte
Questions about the Mentorship Program can be sent by email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- A fundraising professional with 1 year or less experience
- Membership in AFP Vancouver Island Chapter not necessary