Marianne Pelletier, President
Board of Directors:
Sherri Koski, Treasurer
Rachel Grant, Secretary
Cayuga Medical Center Foundation
101 Dates Drive, Ithaca, NY 14850
State Theatre of Ithaca, Inc.
105 West State Street, Ithaca, NY 14850
Ithaca Community Childcare Center, Inc.
579 Warren Road, Ithaca, NY 14850
Business Phone: (607) 257-0200
Philanthropy and Engagement Director
Boyce Thompson Institute
533 Tower Road, Ithaca, NY 14853
Business Phone: (607) 252-6670
Associate Director for Philanthropy
Paleontological Research Institution
1259 Trumansburg Rd, Ithaca, NY 14850
Web: www. priweb.org
Allison (Alli) Sribarra
AFP believes that to guarantee human freedom and social creativity, people must have the right to freely and voluntarily form organizations to meet perceived needs, advocate causes, and seek funds to support these activities.
To guarantee these rights, AFP’s purposes are to:
If you would like to be added to our mailing list for regular notifications regarding upcoming events, please click HERE
- Foster development and growth of fundraising professionals committed to the preserving and enhancing philanthropy.
- Establish a code of ethics and professional practices.
- Require member adherence to a professional code of ethical standards and practices.
- Provide training opportunities for fundraising professionals.
- Implement programs that ensure cultural and social diversity in our membership and leadership.
- Collect, research, publish, and disseminate historical, managerial, and technical information on philanthropy and philanthropic fundraising.
- Promote public understanding of philanthropy and philanthropic fundraising.
- Conduct activities that maintain and develop legislation favorable to philanthropy.
- Enlist, organize, and support members to achieve our purposes.
- Foster international cooperation, knowledge exchange, and education among fundraising professionals worldwide.
- Use all necessary and proper means to accomplish our purposes.
- Provide a valid and reliable certification program for fundraising professionals