The Yosemite Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals encompasses the mid-Central Valley of California, with members from Merced, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and Tuolumne Counties.
If you are:
- a development professional
- have fundraising as part of your job responsibilities
- a volunteer involved in the philanthropic process
- interested in fundraising at any level
- interested in a fundraising career
- just want to know more about AFP
We welcome you!
- professional development
- and volunteer opportunities
We reflect a cross-section of the nonprofit community from organizations of all sizes. We also welcome consultants and resource partners who serve our industry. We welcome professionals at all career levels.
Our monthly continuing education lunches are approved for 1 hour of CFRE credit! Download your tracker HERE!
Help make AFP Yosemite work for you! Contact us at email@example.com to learn more and get involved!