Home

group talking

Welcome to AFP Connect! 

We are excited to introduce these online community forums and provide a place for our members to share information and insights, learn more from colleagues on particular topics, and connect with fellow AFP members!

Learn More

Learn

Learn the latest AFP and fundraising news, as well as key research and reports from the nonprofit sector.

Connect

Join one of our many communities to begin connecting with your fellow AFP members. 

Grow

Grow your mind! AFP offers a variety of professional development programs to help at every stage of your career.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Open Forum

Kim, Sorry, but the question is still extremely vague. I want to help! Do you already do some successful fundraising there? Are you asking so that you can figure out who needs to be on your team? Weekly activities vary widely between types of nonprofits ...

Happy Tuesday All, Just jumping in with an update. Thanks to all who took a few minutes to complete our 'roundtable' survey. Like most of us, my plate is packed full this week.  I will make the time to look at all of the survey responses within the ...

Esther, I am not looking for fundraising goals, but rather the weekly activities required to achieve them. Thanks! Kim -- Kim Peter Development Director Harvest Academy 8769 G24 Highway Indianola, IA 50125 kim@harvestacademyiowa.com ...

Hello George, I would love to see this template as well! Can you share publicly for all of us, or are you only sharing it individually? My email address is kchennault@supportclark.org. Kathy Chennault Clark College Foundation Vancouver, WA ------------------------------ ...

Hi Brad, I've definitely been in situations where the response to an ask is not what you wanted! I would suggest trying to connect with the Pastor personally to thank him for the offer, and having a candid conversation about the campaign plan/timeline, ...

Hi! I work at a large animal shelter and we are in the process of building a memorial garden, with four columbaria for people to purchase/donate for a niche to house their pet cremains (in urns).  I am curious about the tax deductibility of this type ...

Quick Links

Unanswered Open Forum Posts

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest News from AFP

• AFP Member Spotlights are a recurring series of interviews with AFP members, highlighting the unique individuals and career paths that exist within the fundraising profession. If you know an inspiring fundraising professional who deserves to be featured, please email afpmarcom@afpglobal.org.In this AFP Member Spotlight, we interviewed Greg Goodman, MBA, senior regional philanthropy officer at American Red Cross - Palm Beach. He shared with us how he connects with the missions of the organizations...
  • Every year, AFP ICON blows me away. And this one, which just wrapped up in Toronto last week, was no exception.I got a chance to see over 3,000 members of our AFP community — some familiar friends and many new faces — including many of our Canadian members. About 16% of this year’s speakers and 27% of this year’s attendees were from Canada. This is the first time in over a decade that ICON has been in Canada, so I want to recognize the amazing turnout and hospitality that we received from everyone...
  • AFP Member Spotlights are a recurring series of interviews with AFP members, highlighting the unique individuals and career paths that exist within the fundraising profession. If you know an inspiring fundraising professional who deserves to be featured, please email afpmarcom@afpglobal.org.In this AFP Member Spotlight, Judy Reissmann, director of development at Independent Curators International, shares insights from her consulting experience, including the impact of team size on communication...