Association of Fundraising Professionals - Saskatoon Chapter
19th Annual National Philanthropy Day
Youth in Philanthropy Award Nomination
Join us in recognizing the leadership and important role of youth philanthropists (ages 8 – 25) in our community. Nominations will be accepted from organizations who wish to recognize an individual or group that has demonstrated an outstanding commitment in the area of volunteer time and/or fundraising in support of your organization. Every nominee will be recognized by name and will receive a keepsake.
Once nominated, we ask that you also host your Award Recipient, their family or others by purchasing a ticket(s) or table for the 19th Annual National Philanthropy Day Celebration Luncheon on Friday November 15, 2019 at Prairieland Park.
- Nominees will have contributed significantly to the success of your organization for a minimum of one year.
- The nominating charity must complete the online nomination form here.
- The National Philanthropy Day Committee will review and approve your nomination. All decisions on acceptance are final.
- The National Philanthropy Day Committee has the right to edit your nomination statement for use in the NPD program.
- Organizations may submit one nomination for the Youth in Philanthropy Award category.
- Nominating organizations are NOT required to be members of AFP Saskatoon Chapter.
Deadline for Nomination and Photo Submission is: Friday September 20, 2019 (now closed)
Youth in Philanthropy Award Nomination Form
If you have any questions, please contact:
National Philanthropy Day Committee Awards Co-Chair
Enter Submission Here