Association of Fundraising Professionals - Saskatoon Chapter
18th Annual National Philanthropy Day
Youth in Philanthropy Award Nomination
Join us in recognizing the leadership and important role of youth philanthropists (ages 8 – 25) in our community. Nominations will be accepted from organizations who wish to recognize an individual or group that has demonstrated an outstanding commitment in the area of volunteer time and/or fundraising in support of your organization. Every nominee will be recognized by name and will receive a keepsake.
Once nominated, we ask that you also host your Award Recipient, their family or others by purchasing a ticket(s) or table for the 18th Annual National Philanthropy Day Celebration Luncheon on Thursday November 15, 2018 at Prairieland Park.
- Nominees will have contributed significantly to the success of your organization for a minimum of one year and have not been nominated for this award in previous years. Please see list of previous nominees on AFP website.
- The nominating charity must complete the online nomination form here and attach a high-resolution photo of the nominee to be included in the luncheon program and PowerPoint presentation.
- The National Philanthropy Day Committee will review and approve your nomination. All decisions on acceptance are final.
- The National Philanthropy Day Committee has the right to edit your nomination statement for use in the NPD program.
- Organizations may submit one nomination for the Youth in Philanthropy Award category.
- Nominating organizations are NOT required to be members of AFP Saskatoon Chapter.
Deadline for Nomination and Photo Submission is: Friday September 21, 2018
Enter Submission Here