Association of Fundraising Professionals - Saskatoon Chapter
18th Annual National Philanthropy Day
Honoured Supporter Award Nomination
Join us in recognizing the leadership and important role of philanthropists in our community. Nominations will be accepted from organizations who wish to recognize an individual, family, service club, business or family foundation that has provided an important gift of time, expertise and resources to your organization. Every nominee will be recognized by name and will receive a keepsake.
Once nominated, we ask that you also host your Award Recipient, their family or others by purchasing a ticket(s) or table for the 18th Annual National Philanthropy Day Celebration Luncheon on Thursday November 15, 2018 at Prairieland Park.
- Nominees will have contributed significantly to the success of your organization and the community it serves and have not been nominated for this award in previous years. Please see list of previous nominees on AFP website.
- The nominating charity must complete the online nomination form here and attach a high-resolution photo of the nominee to be included in the luncheon program and PowerPoint presentation.
- The National Philanthropy Day Committee will review and approve your nomination. All decisions on acceptance are final.
- The National Philanthropy Day Committee has the right to edit your nomination statement for use in the NPD program.
- Organizations may submit one nomination for the Honoured Supporter Award category.
- Nominating organizations are NOT required to be members of AFP Saskatoon Chapter.
Deadline for Nomination and Photo Submission is: Friday September 21, 2018
Enter Submission Here