Chapter Contact: Julie EtchisonChapter E-mail: email@example.comChapter Phone: 918-978-9718See List of Chapter Members with CFRE
Disclaimer: Participation in the AFP CFRE Refresher Course may assist you in learning or reviewing concepts covered on the Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) examination as detailed on the Test Content Outline provided by CFRE International. However, the AFP CFRE Refresher Course is not designed specifically as a prep course for the exam. It is designed to provide a review of concepts one should know at the five-year experience level. AFP highly recommends that this refresher course be just one of the resources you use in preparing to take the CFRE exam. Your study should also include reading books that appear on the CFRE Resource Reading List.
Our chapter is proud to have 20 members who have earned the CFRE credential. CFRE is a voluntary credential that is recognized worldwide and signifies a confident, ethical fundraising professional. Current CFREs report the credential has helped them gain credibility, improve career opportunities and advancement, demonstrate a commitment to the fundraising profession, and build self-esteem. Additionally, studies show that professionals with a CFRE certificate earn 17% more than then non-certified counterparts.
According to the 2018 International Certificate Survey:
- 91% of CFREs would recommend becoming a CFRE to a colleague
- 83% of CFREs say earning their CFRE has had value in increasing their salary
- 81% of CFREs say earning their CFRE enhanced their credibility with employers and clients
- 93% of CFREs say they have gained increased recognition from peers by earning their certification
- 99% of CFREs say earning their CFRE gave them a sense of personal achievement