National Philanthropy Day® is a special day to recognize the great contributions of philanthropy—and those people active in the philanthropic community—to the enrichment of our world.
- Outstanding Philanthropic Media Organization of the Year
- Outstanding Philanthropic Foundation of the Year
- Outstanding Philanthropic Business/Corporation of the Year
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser of the Year
- Outstanding Philanthropist of the Year
- Outstanding Philanthropic Fundraising Professional of the Year
- Outstanding Youth Philanthropist of the Year
- Outstanding Fundraising Campaign/Event
Nominations are now closed
Save the Date: The Association of Fundraising Professionals Ozark Region Chapter will celebrate National Philanthropy Day on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at the White River Conference Room. Formal invitation to follow. Find our Facebook event and purchase tickets now.