National Philanthropy Day® is a special day to recognize the great contributions of philanthropy—and those people active in the philanthropic community—to the enrichment of our world.
- Outstanding Philanthropic Media Organization of the Year
- Outstanding Philanthropic Foundation of the Year
- Outstanding Philanthropic Business/Corporation of the Year
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser of the Year
- Outstanding Philanthropist of the Year
- Outstanding Philanthropic Fundraising Professional of the Year (This category does not allow for own self nominations)
- Outstanding Youth Philanthropist of the Year
- Outstanding Fundraising Campaign/Event
- *NEW! Business/Corporation with best philanthropic response to COVID-19
- *NEW! Nonprofit with the best response to COVID-19
Nominations are NOW OPEN!
Save the Date: The Association of Fundraising Professionals Ozark Region Chapter will celebrate National Philanthropy Day on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at the White River Conference Room. Formal invitation to follow along with tickets on sale early Fall. Find our Facebook event page and watch for upcoming important dates and info!