Nominations for our National Philanthropy Day 2018 Awards are open July 13-31, 2018 here
Nominations include the following categories:
- Fundraising Campaign and/or Event of the Year
- Fundraising Professional of the Year
- Philanthropic Business/Corporation of the Year
- Philanthropic Foundation of the Year
- Philanthropic Media Organization of the Year
- Philanthropist of the Year
- Youth Philanthropist of the Year
- Volunteer Fundraiser of the Year
Please complete this survey form once for each nominee you wish to nominate. You are welcome to nominate multiple people, organizations, companies by completing this form as many times as you like. [NOTE: You may need to clear your browser history to complete the survey multiple times for multiple nominees/award categories.]
Once nominations close, the NPD steering committee will notify nominees of their nomination, and then the panel of judges will proceed to select the 2018 award winners.
Winners will be honored at the National Philanthropy Day luncheon at the White River Conference Room on Tuesday, November 13, 2018.
Thank you for nominating outstanding people, organizations, and companies who improve our community in so many ways!