The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Greater Detroit Chapter Marjorie S. Fisher Fellows (Fisher Fellows) program strives to educate and empower the future generation of fundraisers in the region and is supported through the generosity of the Max M. and Marjorie S. Fisher Foundation.
Fisher Fellows will receive the following benefits over a one-year period:
- Membership in the Association of Fundraising Professionals Greater Detroit Chapter
- Financial assistance to attend up to six chapter-sponsored educational programs
- Inclusion in the Mentorship AFP program
A limited number of fellowships are available. For consideration, applicants must be:
- Currently employed in a fundraising capacity at a local non-profit organization located in Metro Detroit
- Age 30 or under, or if over age 30 have two years or less of professional fundraising experience
- Small organizations with limited development support will be given special consideration
- Financial hardship will also be given special consideration
Click here for the Fisher Fellows Application
The deadline to apply is March 26, 2021.
Please contact Erin Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions.