IUPUI Lilly School of Philanhropy, in partnership with AFP Greater Louisville, presents
Developing Annual Sustainability
August 1-2, 2018
CREATE A PROGRAM THAT BRINGS FUNDS YEAR AFTER YEAR.
From knowing how to use volunteers most effectively for your special event to soliciting major gifts on a yearly basis, this course will help you build a solid annual campaign fund. You will learn how to use the fundraising strategies that most appeal to your potential donors. Find out how you can create a broad, enduring base of supporters who will take your nonprofit to its annual funding goal.
This course is intended for development officers, annual fund campaign staff, board members, volunteers, prospect researchers, program officers, department heads and financial officers.
- Day 1: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
- Day 2: Thursday, August 2, 2018 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Participants must stay through the end of the class in order to receive Continuing Education Units (CEUs: 1.3), CFRE credit (11.75 points), or Certificate of Completion. Travel arrangements and other appointments should be scheduled around class times. The course will adjourn at 5:00 p.m. on the last day.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Determine which strategies to use and when to use them
- Manage your time effectively
- Make a convincing case for support
- Create gift range charts for planning
- Get volunteers actively involved with your fundraising
- Use the annual fund to support a total development program
You’ll Also Learn:
- How to put together an annual fund by using worksheets
- How to assess the cost efficiency and effectiveness of your annual fund
What You’ll Receive:
- An easy-to-use, comprehensive Study Guide to use for future reference
- Check lists for organizing special events
- Training exercises to use in your workplace
- Planning tools for your direct mail program
- Tips from annual fund specialists
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch
AFP & CNPE Member Rate: $549 through July 1, 2018, $649 after July 1, 2018
Non-Member Rate: $1,200