2018 BE THE CAUSE CAMPAIGN
As fundraisers we know how important private support is to advance any organization. We would like to formally invite you to support the AFP Foundation, Be the Cause Campaign. The AFP Foundation provides scholarships that enable our fellow AFP members to attend the AFP International Conference, experience programs and services at the local level, and participate in the Leadership Conference.
Your gift will support the following programs:
- Chamberlain Scholarship Program: Last year, 114 Chamberlain Scholarships were distributed, giving AFP members the opportunity to attend the AFP International Conference. For those of us that have attended this conference, you know how impactful this experience can be!
- Diversity Scholarship Program: Since this program began in 2012, 84 scholarships have been granted, allowing diverse groups to experience the AFP International Conference.
- Collegiate Scholarship Program: 61 collegiate members have received scholarships to attend the AFP International conference – 12 this past year!
- Chapter Partnership Grants: A portion of the funds raised are granted back to chapters to support programs and services in local communities. The funds we received this year will help us present a Planning Giving event!
- Leadership Academy: This annual event is sponsored by the Foundation and provides critical leadership training for our President and President-elect board members. It not only prepares our board members me to lead the chapter, but also provides additional skills to help chapter leaders grow in in their careers.
You can make a gift online by visiting www.afpfoundation.org. Monthly giving options are also available. If you’d prefer to give by check, click here to download the pledge form