A Tribute to Those We Have Lost...
Silicon Valley Philanthropy Day, a celebration of excellence in local philanthropy, is a regional event attended by hundreds of fundraisers, community leaders, funders, philanthropists and other supporters of the nonprofit community. This year we are introducing "In Tribute" to allow us to remember a selection of inspirational philanthropists and development professionals who have recently left us.
For this first year, we will recognize AFP SVC's past Outstanding Honorees who passed away since they received their award. In addition, we will look back at those who left us more recently.
The individual must meet all of the criteria below, unless they are a past Outstanding Honoree.
- Date of death is between August 1, 2017 and July 30, 2018
- Resided, worked and/or gave in one of the following counties: Alameda, Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz
- A demonstrated, sustained commitment to community impact through philanthropy and/or leadership:
- Organizational Leadership
- Development Professionals
- Gather all of your materials and complete the JotForm submission form.
- You will be contacted by the Tribute Committee regarding seeking permission from the family of the honoree to recognize their loved one.