A Tribute to Those We Have Lost...
Silicon Valley Philanthropy Day, a celebration of excellence in local philanthropy, is a regional event attended by hundreds of fundraisers, community leaders, funders, philanthropists and other supporters of the nonprofit community. This year we are introducing "In Tribute" to allow us to remember a selection of inspirational philanthropists and development professionals who have recently left us.
The individual must meet all of these criteria:
- Date of death is between August 1, 2017 and July 30, 2018
- Resided, worked and/or gave in one of the following counties: Alameda, Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz
- A demonstrated, sustained commitment to community impact through philanthropy and/or leadership:
- Organizational Leadership
- Development Professionals
- First, the submitter has to get permission from the family of the honoree to recognize their loved one.
- Second, gather all of your materials and complete the JotForm submission form.