Members Only Special Event!
Lunch and Learn with the Facebook Social Good Team on the Facebook Campus
Not an AFP member?Join today so you can attend this free event.
Click here for AFP membership information
Tools for Giving Season: Leveraging Facebook for Your Nonprofit
Lately, does it seem like your nonprofit Board and executive leaders are asking for a solid social media strategy? Come to this Members Only Lunch and Learn and walk away with important, actionable information!
Join us to get tips and tricks from experts from Facebook, ASPCA, and 92 Street Y on Facebook's fundraising tools, best practices for #GivingTuesday, and how to sustain your fundraising momentum throughout the year.
#GivingTuesday has become the #1 day for online charitable giving in the US/World. Last year on Facebook alone, 473,000 people helped raise more than $45 million to support more than 46,000 organizations. This amounted to 15% all donations made in the US on #GivingTuesday and all signs point to it being even higher giving this year!
You will also learn:
- About Facebook’s new charitable giving features and tools including fundraiser matching
- How to integrate your Facebook strategy to amplify your online presence and impact
- How to maximize your reach with matching incentives and share your impact through engaging content
- Tangible best practices from one of Facebook’s successful partners—ASPCA & #GivingTuesday experts 92 Street Y.
- JENNIFER YBARRA, Digital Marketing Content Creator for Facebook's Social Good Team
- Olivia Melikhov, Director of Social Media Strategy at the ASPCA
- Kymberlie Adams, Director of Social Media at the ASPCA
Be sure to sign up now! Seating is limited and we will not be accepting walk-in registrations for this event, which is a free benefit only available to current AFP Members. *
A light lunch will be served. Directions will be emailed to registrants prior to the event.
* This program is limited to currently active AFP members. If you wish to attend the program but need to join or renew, the easiest process is to first join and then email your confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added to the Facebook Lunch and Learn invitation list. Click here for AFP membership information.