Are you looking to find a way to improve your organization’s cash flow? Do you have a large number of small donors? Are you looking to improve your donor retention rates? Are you looking for ways to upgrade your donors to give more or to give more often?
Think no more! Monthly donors are the answer.
We’ll walk you through the steps you need to take to include:
- The fundamental needs – website, forms, back-end processing
- Set your strategy and target the right audiences
- Acquiring monthly donors
- Cultivation approaches
- Upgrading monthly donors to higher levels
- Retaining them to achieve all-time high donor retention levels
- And more…
- President of A Direct Solution, located on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Erica lives and breathes direct response and fundraising and can be considered a Philanthropyholic. She works with non-profit clients all over the country as well as internationally, helping them with their appeals and monthly giving. She’s an AFP Master Trainer and the US Ambassador for the International Fundraising Congress (IFC), held in the Netherlands every October (www.resource-alliance.org) Erica Waasdorp published one of the very few books on monthly giving, called Monthly Giving. The Sleeping Giant. She co-authored the DonorPerfect Monthly Giving Starter Kit and Marketing Kits and she regularly blogs and presents in person and via webinars on anything direct response fundraising and monthly giving. She launched the #MonthlyDonorMonday ‘movement’. She is currently finalizing her next book, working title Monthly Giving Made Easy and she has created other monthly donor tools like the Monthly Donor Road Map and the Top 7 Management Questions about Monthly Giving.