AFP-GLAC National Philanthropy Day Awards 2018
Remember to tell us who, what, when, where and – most importantly – why your nomination deserves to be a winner. Individuals/organizations are eligible for nomination in more than one category. Go online here to submit your nomination by July 24, 2018.
Click here to view the list of previous honorees.
- In order to nominate someone, you must have permission from the individual in order to nominate him or her for an award.
- You may encourage others to nominate the same person or organization.
- If your nominee is chosen, you must confirm that the person or representatives from the organization can attend the event on November 7, 2018.
- If your nominee is chosen, you will serve as liaison to the nominee by assisting the NPD Committee with inviting guests and sponsors.
- If your nominee is chosen, you agree to attend the VIP reception during the Regional Philanthropy Conference.
Categories for NPD Awards 2018:
- “Outstanding Young Philanthropist”
An individual under 40 who has made significant philanthropic contributions toward a nonprofit organization.
- “Outstanding Public or Private Foundation”
A corporate or family foundation making a significant impact through advocacy and philanthropy.
An individual or couple who have made a difference through a lifetime of service and philanthropy.
- “Outstanding Nonprofit Organization”
A non-profit that has done an exemplary job at advancing its mission.
- “Outstanding Professional Fundraiser”
A gift officer or grant writer who is doing a phenomenal job in raising funds for their charitable organization.
For questions, please contact Chair, Julia Scheibmeir at Julia.Scheibmeir@usc.edu .