It's that time to send in your nominations for this year's National Philanthropy Day Awards!
Nominator Instructions - Ground Rules
1. In order to nominate someone, you must have permission from the individual in order to nominate him or her for an award.
2. You may encourage others to nominate the same person or organization.
3. If your nominee is chosen, you must confirm that the person or representatives from the organization can attend the event on November 7, 2019.
4. If your nominee is chosen, you will serve as liaison to the nominee by assisting the National Philanthropy Day Conference & Awards Luncheon (NPDCAL) Committee with inviting guests and sponsors.
5. If your nominee is chosen, you agree to attend the VIP reception during National Philanthropy Day Conference & Awards Luncheon (NPDCAL).
6. Please follow the word count guidelines in the nomination form.
Outstanding Young Philanthropist
Outstanding Public or Private Foundation or Corporation
Outstanding Nonprofit Organization
Outstanding Professional Fundraiser
Nominations are due July 1, 2019.
Click on the link below to submit your nominations.