AFP Alabama hosts National Philanthropy Day® (NPD) each year to recognize and celebrate the individuals and organizations whose achievements have made a significant impact in our community. Join AFP Alabama as we recognize the truly exceptional examples of how philanthropy transforms Birmingham.
Join us on Thursday, November 15, from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
at The Harbert Center in downtown Birmingham for this very special event. The following early bird ticket prices last through September 30th:
AFP member ticket: $35
Non-member individual ticket: $45
Table of 8: $450
VIP table of 8 (see more info below): $650
Click here for more information on purchasing a ticket or table.
NPD Volunteer in Philanthropy Award
Here is a great opportunity to honor someone who helps make your non-profit work – the Volunteer in Philanthropy (VIP) Award! The VIP Award honors the best of the best in volunteers! No nomination, no voting; you decide.
Your $650 VIP investment includes:
- A reserved, preferred VIP table for eight for the NPD Awards Lunch, with signage.
- Recognition in the Birmingham Business Journal, including photo, bio, and organization info.
- Live recognition at National Philanthropy Day among 400+ philanthropists.
- Professional photographs for website, social media outlets, publications, and personal use.
- A unique, hand-forged iron statuette award for your VIP.
- Community-wide recognition for your organization and VIP.
Each year, we only offer 15 VIP awards, making them even more unique and special.
There are only 5 VIP opportunities remaining, so reserve your place for your VIP today! Contact Rhonda McDavid, VIP Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-222-2477.