Be The Cause Campaign

Be The Cause Campaign

AFP Foundation for Philanthropy

2018 BE the CAUSE Campaign Gift/Pledge Form

Name                                                                                                                                             AFP ID                                             

Title                                                                                                                                                                                           

Organization                                                                                                                                                                            

Address                                                                                                                                                                                    

City                                                                                                    State                                                   ZIP                       

Business Phone                                                                                Cell Phone                                                        _______

Home Phone                                                                     E-mail                                                                                             

Chapter Name                                                   ____________

Yes, I will support the BE the CAUSE Campaign with a   Gift of $                             or   Pledge of $                                

Payment Method (or make a gift or pledge online at www.afpfoundation.org)

Through my check made payable to AFP Foundation for Philanthropy

Through my credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)

Card number                                                                                    Expiration Date _____/_____

Please choose one of the following fulfillment options:

One-Time Gift

Specific Payment Schedule:

Payment 1   $                       Date                                    Payment 3   $                       Date                _____

Payment 2   $                       Date                                    Payment 4   $                       Date                _____

Please send me reminders for my pledge during the months circled below.

January   February   March     April     May    June    July    August    September    October    November    December

Recurring Monthly Gift (through the Alpha Society—automatic renewal each year; can be increased, decreased

or suspended by contacting the AFP Foundation at 703-519-8448)

Signature                                                                                                        ________             Date                                                            

This is a Tribute Gift in honor of/in memory of __________________________________________________________

(Notification will be sent to honorees or their designee.)

Yes, my employer will make a matching gift to the BE the CAUSE Campaign.

Company Name                                                ____________________________________

Return completed pledge form to AFP Foundation for Philanthropy, 4300 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 300, Arlington, VA 22203-4168; scan and email it to foundation@afpnet.org; or fax it to 703-683-0735. Please contact us at 800-666-3863 with any questions.

Thank you for supporting AFP Foundation for Philanthropy. Gifts to the Foundation are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law as no goods or services are provided in consideration of a gift (Tax ID #52-1241128). Under the direction of the Board of Directors, the AFP Foundation retains complete control over the use and distribution of donated funds in furtherance of its mission.